Title Exception – Business Support
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Develop and maintain a working understanding of products, services, and activities, as well as third party risk management principles and practices.
- Evaluate requests for new or modified third party engagements and prioritize / segment based on various risk factors.
- Collaborate with business requestors, Sourcing or Legal team members, and other TPRM team members to ensure a thorough understanding of the engagement and the risks inherent within.
- Ensure third party adherence to company standards and contractual requirements by performing remote and/or on-site assessments of third parties.
- Identify gaps or issues based on third party standards and document to enable other TPRM colleagues and business relationship managers to evaluate the risk and develop appropriate action plans.
- Document assessments performed according to program requirements.