Specialist, Talent Acquisition
We drive change—change that makes a positive difference in the lives of our customers. This means that we’re always looking for new ideas, always encouraging fresh thinking, and always collaborating with our partners around the world. It’s this commitment to continual improvement that has led us to create the most innovative payments products and services in the world.
Global Talent Acquisition caters to Experienced Hiring, Executive Hiring, Campus Hiring and Diversity hiring. We work to shape the future through initiatives and programs to attract and hire uniquely talented graduates who will contribute to our success.
It is our collective goal within the company to create an environment where top emerging professionals entering the workforce choose to work. Our collection of programs and services reflects the diversity of our employees, our place in the community and our culture, it’s what makes us a great place to work and it’s why we attract and retain some of the most talented people in the world.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process for both undergraduate, intern, and MBA hiring, primarily for the Data & Services business unit.
- Working with recruiting teams and candidates across the US and Canada.
- Partnering with the Global Campus Recruiting Team to ensure consistency within the global framework while considering, representing and implementing local nuances appropriately; share regional nuances, best practices, and insights across the team.
- Attracting and hiring diverse talent; maintaining relationships with diversity partners, as well as identifying and building partnerships and programs on campus.
- Organizing logistics behind on-campus fairs and talent acquisition events (e.g., secures tables at career-fairs, coordinating information session logistics including food and deliverables, managing all logistics for virtual events).
- Coordinating School Teams and university relationships; ensuring representation at recruiting events, deepening brand affinity on campus; identifying and collaborating with student organizations and faculty that will support our hiring strategy.
- Ensuring a consistent, positive candidate experience end to end, including branding as an employer-of-choice.
- Ensuring adherence to all compliance and acquisition processes and candidate data integrity captured in the CRM and ATS accurately.
- Developing on and off campus interview schedules and coordinating candidate interview logistics (e.g., Zoom conferencing, room reservations, travel arrangements, lodging).
- Partner with the broader Campus Recruiting team to organize and oversee the undergraduate internship program; partner with stakeholders from the business to ensure successful implementation of the program.
- Leading and/or participating in special projects as needed.
- Intermediate professional experience, preferably in recruiting or university relations.
- A bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Experience communicating across all levels of an organization, as well as externally.
- An ability to work independently and solve problems creatively.
- Analytical and able to make data driven insights to provide recommendations to continually evolve the function.
- Strong Project Management and computer skills (MS Office) and the ability to quickly master internal and external systems and platforms.
- Can implement and execute with speed and accuracy.