Senior Web Developer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in various phases of development, including complex design, implementation, integration, revision control, release and the maintenance of multiple products and systems.
- Follow coding and development standards (Microsoft base).
- Facilitate in the growth of other developers through code review and one-on-one interaction.
- Document clearly and effectively within code as well as outside of code.
- Coordinate with other team members when tackling harder developmental efforts.
- Continue to stay on top of the latest technologies and see how they can be applied to the needs throughout the organization.
- May lead and mentor lower-level developers.
- Project Development – Collaborative development with the familiarity and knowledge of environment.
- Operations Analysis – Passion for the integrity of software design and a willingness to compromise appropriately to balance design and delivery.
- Oral and Written Expression – Proven ability to communicate information and ideas in spoken or written form so that others will understand.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Time Management – Highly self-motivated and delivery focused.
- Business Awareness – Displays awareness of the impact of actions on the business and demonstrates understanding of the context of the company and acts in line with it.
- Partnership and Teamwork – Actively promotes a positive team spirit, builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BS or BA in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5-7 years’ of post-Bachelor’s progressive experience in computer science or related field of experience
- Previous experience with server side languages such as C#.
- Previous experience with database technology such as SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle.
- Previous experience with Git (or other version control systems)
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with AWS/Cloud Technologies a strong plus
- This will be in the office or work from home a couple days a week.