This Global Talent Acquisition Team is responsible for developing diverse sourcing strategies to identify and attract the most competitive talent both internally and externally to ensure continued success in payments innovation.
The Manager, Global Talent Acquisition is an individual contributor position and will manage full life cycle recruitment efforts for requisitions supporting our North American Markets business.
This role will assist in building, strengthening, and expanding key businesses by attracting talent in a priceless way. The passion has to innovate and lead must be reflected through the individual in this role as the face of our company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Develop a dynamic portfolio sourcing approach and manage requisitions as the recruiter for key business units across their North American Markets team.
- Build partnerships with local, regional, and global leadership to identify important talent needs and develop creative strategies to attract and assess talent.
- Manage, evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core, developing, and emerging businesses.
- Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
- Recommend and execute against effective recruitment marketing and advertising to attract top talent and highlight this company as an employer of choice.
- Oversee external recruitment, internal mobility, and employee referral programs to satisfy their hiring needs for assigned client groups.
- Responsible for managing effective partnerships and measuring success with external recruitment partners.
- Partner with Human Resources Business Partners, Global Compensation and Global Mobility throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Meet quarterly goals for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, candidate pipelines, and required applicant tracking updates.
- Participate in ad hoc team projects.
- Extensive experience in direct sourcing, candidate assessment, as well as recruiting principles, theories and concepts.
- Previous direct sourcing knowledge and use of tools in addition to LinkedIn is required.
- Prior experience recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions.
- Previous recruitment experience with technology positions is required.
- Must be ethical, have high integrity, and be passionate about attracting top talent.
- Extensive knowledge of at least one applicant tracking system and proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- High standards, continuously raising the bar, delivering with a sense of urgency; operating with a strong customer relationship and satisfaction approach.
- A demonstrated track record as an effective networker and closer.
- A self-starter who can act as a strong individual contributor, operating effectively in a matrixed organization.
- Knowledge of U.S. employment laws.