ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaches, mentors, coaches and facilitates the agile mindset.
- Facilitates and coaches team’s progress toward the goal and commitments through improvement in quality, predictability, flow and velocity.
- Facilitates improvements in practices / processes within teams.
- Facilitates Scrum ceremonies including daily standups, backlog refinement, sprint planning, team demos and retrospectives.
- Focuses on improving team dynamics, performance and management of conflicts all the while exhibiting lean agile and scrum principles in all actions.
- Supports and coaches the Product Owner, preserves collaborative relationships and communicates extensively with the global community, identifies and removes impediments while maintaining a healthy and transparent relationship.
- Facilitates preparation and readiness for Agile Release Train (ART) ceremonies and supports the team and ART estimate, helps coordinate with other teams on the ART.
- Able to clearly communicate in verbal/non-verbal and written forms to articulate themselves. Able to have clear, professional and open dialogue with team members, other departments, partners/vendors, and direct management
- Demonstrates the ability to work together in a collaborative way.
- Demonstrates the ability to build relationships both inside and outside of individual team.
- Able to create plans to ensure work gets completed. Able to organize themselves to ensure that processes are followed and work is completed in a timely manner.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience is required
- 4+ years’ of experience on a product development team using agile / scrum is preferred