Quality Assurance/Continuous Improvement Specialist
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Working autonomously, improve Service Desk performance by driving down handle times and improve First Contact Resolution and Customer Satisfaction scores through KB articles, training, and process improvements driven in collaboration with Service Desk Manager and the Managed Service Provider.
- Perform ticket and agent audits, in partnership with the Managed Service Provider, to drive quality and customer service.
- Focus on the customer experience from the initial call to the Service Desk to resolution and\or escalation out to the appropriate resolver group and partner with the Service Desk Manager on improvement opportunities.
- Drive efficiencies, reduce volume\cost, ensure we’re following best practices and ultimately help improve the Service Desk’s services.
- Consults with client or department heads to define need or problem.
- Provide proactive trending analysis to identify opportunities for self-service and automation.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis from data analytics and trends.
- Driving Continuous Improvement and shift left opportunities identified in both data analysis and Root Cause effort.
- Assist with call volume reduction through Problem Management.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature where independent initiative and action are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations or guidelines.
- Run or assist with projects as it relates to service improvements, automation, strategic initiatives\roll-outs, etc.
- Associate degree required, preferably in computer science, engineering, IT, or related field.
- Will consider candidates without a degree if they show/demonstrate having 2+ years equivalent, relevant experience in tools, systems, and initiatives leveraged by customer.