Operations Support Associate – Digital Controls Division
This role will be responsible for Tier 2 support and health of several applications primarily used by the PCG business and the processing of client facing controls. This role will promote collaboration, teamwork, and communication when troubleshooting, analyzing, testing, and providing input on the application and tools according to department procedures. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Second level support of our PCG & Client Facing Control applications and integrations.
- Develop a deep understanding of pertinent PCG & Client Facing applications such as but not limited to Thomson One/Beta link (all integrated components), Wealth Navigator, and the tools which support the applications.
- Managing cases/tickets, requests, and enhancements using appropriate tools and procedures.
- Ensuring that applicable PCG & Client Facing Control systems are fully operational and any loss of service is reported, documented, and escalated immediately.
- Performs day to day client facing control processes – including but not limited to client centric data updates, monitoring eSignature and eDelivery Bouncebacks, and the manual account share.
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, and incident management.
- Build productive relationships with and between first level support (Client Services), key stakeholders and end users.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s in computer science or related field preferred.
- 0-2 years professional business-related experience required, 3+ years of experience preferred.
- Ability to learn general understanding of rules/regulations and policies that pertain to the department.
- Initiative and self-direction when performing tasks with ability to organize and prioritize effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Able to handle large workload that varies based on projects and heavy volume periods.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.