The operations department is looking for an enthusiastic, service-oriented individual to work on the Entitlements & Access Control team. In this role, the Operations Associate will be responsible for maintaining and reviewing permissions within various software programs including but not limited to Thomson One Advisor Workstation, Beta, eQuest, NetEx 360, etc. The ideal candidate will have experience in Access Controls, Compliance, or Audit experience in the financial services industry.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a basic understanding of how the various Broker and Client desktop applications work in which the company maintains entitlements. – Thomson One/Betalink, Dashboard, eQuest, NetX360, DTC, to name a few – understand the importance of ensuring proper entitlements to the systems.
- Understand how various entitlements affect each other and the outcome of providing.
- Processes entitlement requests requested and approved by following the proper department procedures.
- Performs day-to-day entitlements changes and updates – including but not limited to new hires, terminations, job duty changes, department changes, etc – according to the written procedures and guidelines.
- Researches and analyzes problems relating to entitlement changes. Communicate the issue with management.
- Performs daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual review processes accurately as outlined in the procedures and guidelines.
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members as well as internal and vendor contacts. Work closely with the team to achieve proper business results.
- Requests and receives proper approvals before making requested entitlement changes.
- Responsible for maintaining proper documentation and information on changes made or requests.
- Communicates often with management and keeps management informed of major problems or difficulties in procedures and suggests possible solutions.
- Meets deadlines as set by management.
- Understands the importance of correct entitlements.
- Demonstrates the ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
- Ensures procedures and documentation are followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree preferred.
- 0-2 years professional business-related experience required.
- Ability to learn a general understanding of rules/regulations and company policies that pertain to
- the department.
- Initiative and self-direction when performing tasks with the ability to organize and prioritize
- effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Able to handle a large workload that varies based on projects and heavy volume periods