NOC Analyst (2nd Shift)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- 40% – ADMINISTRATION: Create and manage file transfers via cross-platform scheduling software. Thoroughly document all incidents and requests in ticketing system.
- 30% – MONITORING: Monitor infrastructure (servers, network, applications, etc.) for faults or performance problems. Perform triage and escalate issues to support teams. Provide information to supports teams as needed to resolve issues.
- 15% – TROUBLESHOOT: Intelligently troubleshoot server, network, and file transfer issues.
- 10% – COMMUNICATION: Both verbally and in writing, effectively communicate in a courteous and professional manner, supplying the appropriate information.
- 5% – REPORTING: Produce reports from monitoring data. Work with customers to develop new reports.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a technology-related field, preferably with at least 2 years providing direct customer support.
- Great customer service skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to analyze and intelligently troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Windows Server experience. Unix/Linux Server experience (preferred).
- Understanding of network fundamentals. Cisco experience (preferred). Network and server monitoring experience (preferred).
- Help design, implement, troubleshoot, analyze, and maintain the IT Infrastructure including network connectivity and utilization, server administration, performance tuning, backup and restore and more.