Lead Programmer Analyst
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- 60% – Responsible for operating, supporting, maintaining, developing, integrating, and deploying software that supports the business. Codes and tests software based upon software specifications and designs. Analyzes and studies complex system requirements. Designs software tools and subsystems to support software reuse and domain software development. Supports using formal specifications, data flow diagrams, and other accepted design techniques and utilize Computer-Aided Software. Uses sound software engineering principles to ensure that developed code is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault tolerant. Provides software process management and control throughout the coding portion of the software development process. Writes technical architectural documentation; Provides technical leadership on strategic initiatives.
- 40% – Works directly with customer IT personnel as well as 3rd party vendors on collaborative technical solutions. Identifies customizations that are promotional candidates as well as enhancements to the system framework that can improve group efficiency. Participates in user acceptance testing for product releases; Identifies and updates knowledge bases with custom codes routines that are developed. Provides active participation in product releases. Provides onsite and after hours support as required of all applications you develop.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or other related technical field.
- At least two or more years of experience with front-end development.
- Understanding of basic web security principles.
- Experience utilizing front-end bundling tools and use of charting or data visualization tools.
- Experience in Web Services implementation.
- Superior communication & comprehension skills with technical & non-technical personnel, both written and verbal.
- Sound troubleshooting skills and techniques are required.
- Strong attention to detail required.
- The following qualifications would be considered a plus:
- Knowledge of Web Workers, AppCache or other advanced web application techniques
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers