ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- 50% – IT Service Management (ITSM) Support and Configuration: The ITSM Engineer will be responsible for core system configuration. Responsibilities include gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. The role includes developing workflow customizations and supporting the service transformation teams. This role requires an understanding of ITSM functionality and how all information technology infrastructure library processes can be implemented in ITSM. This includes, but is not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem, Configuration Management Database Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management modules.
- 50% – ITSM Enhancements and Integrations: The ITSM Engineer will work closely with business and Technology teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ITSM configurations, implementation and support. As new technologies emerge and impact the ITSM, the Engineer will learn these applications very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new applications with our systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years in a technology related field
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in team environments
- Ability to analyze complex situations, negotiate and position solutions towards strategic plans, as well as ability to execute solutions.
- Experience as a technical lead for development/implementation/integration of technology solutions with experience with 1 or more full lifecycle implementation required
- Experience developing ITSM applications from business requirements and/or technical design documents
- Experience with service portal development and expertise in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Java) required