IT Project Controls Scheduler
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Provides risk assessments, and evaluates finances, analysis and controls, performance assessment, change management, project forecasting, and reporting on projects of various sizes and complexity.
- Aids project managers with decision making that drives the successful completion of projects.
- Develops, implements, and maintains a project reporting and cost tracking system for the project that satisfies the needs of the project team, management, and client.
- Maintains, tracks, updates, and analyzes project schedules, progress measurement, cost estimates and variances, change orders, expenditures, risk and risk mitigation, estimated costs at completion, methodology, and management of change.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Primavera P6 scheduler experience
- Industry experience is a plus.