As an iOS Developer you have the opportunity of joining a company with several digital ecommerce channels, a large brick and mortar infrastructure, endless problems to solve and optimize, but organized in such a way that ever person can feel their impact to both their immediate team and the company. You will be building new and exciting features, working with 3rd party vendors, both large and small and working with a first-class team of developers, product managers, and designers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Review, design and build new feature functionality
- Engineer and integrate new technologies into the ecosystem
- Work closely with a small team of iOS developers of varying skill levels and experience
- Integrate with both a product team and a design team to elevate the user experience of the iOS applications
- Prioritize and resolve bugs and defects impacting cafes, features and user experience
- 5+ years’ experience with iOS application/framework development
- Background in Software Engineering is required for solving complex problems in an optimized, scalable, and maintainable manner.
- Strong proficiency with Swift, iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animations, Storyboards, Auto-layouts, and Version Control (git).
- Understanding of XCode and other Development environments
- Familiarity with MVC and MVP application architectures and proper thread handling.
- Experience with iOS design principals, dependency injection and background services
- Working knowledge of testing tools and implementations (unit/functional/UAT)
- Experience with material design, implementing designs from wireframes and mockups to specifications
- Comfortable with agile scrum methodologies, ceremonies, and tool suites (JIRA)
- Skills to communicate and collaborate with other teams to integrate with REST web services, middleware applications and data models
- Detail oriented, efficient, and capable of working independently
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or greater preferred.