Infrastructure Admin I – Service Desk Analyst
Reporting and Working Relationships
Reports to Mgr IT or upper management as appropriate.
- 50% – Performs tasks of a general nature to aid in the ongoing support of various system platforms. Works with others in the department to perform routine issue resolution. Troubleshoots and resolves end-user problems and ensures correct operation of technology.
- 30% – Utilizes administration software to document and track incidents, requests and provide after-hours end user support. Has basic skills in system and application monitoring of performance and availability. Has basic knowledge of the technology and able to identify issues and escalation to the appropriate support group.
- 20% – Basic understanding of organization strategic plan and roadmap, standards, process and best practices. Good understanding of organization and /or business unit issues as they relate to technology. Follows departmental standards and procedures. Assists with creation of prepared presentations.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of experience within a technology related field.
- Ability to work independently and team environments.
- Ability to analyze situations, negotiate and position solutions towards strategic plans, excellent execution skills.