ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Under direct supervision, to perform detail transmission drafting work to create, update and maintain identified drawings; and to do other related drafting work as assigned.
- In this connection to perform details of work, such as: Draw, update and maintain transmission substation and line drawings, electrical, civil, structural, building and other diagrams associated with transmission design, with computer or, when necessary, by hand.
- Change drawings to match marked prints or verbal instructions.
- Create, maintain, and prepare special posters, signs, charts, maps or reports when requested.
- Assist in taking field measurements or sketches at the site to resolve discrepancies on drawings or maps, and/or obtain additional information.
- Maintain and update information in the electronic drawing management system.
- Quality and accuracy in updating and maintaining drawings and information.
- For holding as confidential information obtained in connection with Company business.
- Responsible for safe, prudent, efficient and effective use of Company resources.
- Conduct self in efficient and effective manner.
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license (may be required to travel to a substation site)
- Graduation from high school or the equivalent
- Must have taken some CAD
- Local candidates only.
- Work is currently remote due to COVID.
- Return to facilities plan to be communicated as it becomes available.