We are looking for a developer with hands-on experience in architecting, developing, and re-engineering applications to leverage the best in cloud capabilities and providing the benefits of modernization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Develop code on new software and enhancements on existing software.
- Provide guidance and idea considerations for system and architectural designs including evaluation of cloud options.
- Testing. Debug and root cause analysis to quickly resolve identified issues. Rapidly assesses core issues and assists leadership with final resolution. Handle complex analysis with little supervision and develops actionable recommendations.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of programming experience within web development (including C#, SQL/MySQL)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate with various levels of IT teams
- Ability to lead small projects and influence technical decisions on various projects
- .Net Core
- SQL Server
- Bootstrap 3/4/5
- WCF Web Services
- Entity Framework
- Source Control (TFS/GIT)
Nice to Have:
- .Net Web Forms (aspx)
- REST APIs
- IIS, AWS, Azure
- Dev Ops