Bank Compliance Analyst III
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Auditing regulatory compliance activities for Safety and Sound of the Bank, including Reg. O and Reg. W.
- Assist the Bank’s Compliance Manager in administering the Bank’s Compliance Program,
- Conduct and prepare audit reports including supporting documentation relating to consumer compliance regulations.
- Works with the BSA Officer for the Bank’s adherence, monitoring and implementation of all BSA regulations.
- Remains current and up to date on all banking compliance and regulatory issues.
- Assist in reviewing and updating the Bank’s compliance policies and procedures.
- Assist in providing information during regulatory examinations and internal or external audits.
- Monitors follow-up actions in cases where violations were found, and reviews compliance monitoring reports.
- Attends seminars, workshops, and conferences on behalf of Bank to expand Compliance knowledge.
- May mentor more junior level Bank Compliance Analysts.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- 4+ years’ of related bank compliance or related experience required
- Understand and comply with all regulations, including the Community Reinvestment Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Fair Credit Reporting Act, etc.
- Expert Knowledge and/or experience in AML/BSA OFAC requirements, HMDA, CRA, Flood, and Consumer Protection Regulations including TILA, RESPA, Fair Lending, FCRA, SCRA, and deposit regulations, Reg E, Truth in Savings. Familiarity with residential compliance loan documentation.
- Advanced Ability to develop and maintain close working relationships with business units and individuals.
- Expert Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of resources.