- This position helps administer HR life cycle inquiries and transaction services as it relates to the new hire life cycle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Provides day-to-day support in such areas as scheduling of interviews, travel arrangements, responding to applicant inquiries, etc.
- Communicate processes to employees and applicants; resolve inquiries in a timely manner to meet or exceed customer expectations and provide “priceless employee experiences.”
- Ensure audit compliance through transaction processing and approval flows.
- Manage confidential data in a professional manner and according to HIPPA rules and confidentiality requirements.
- Perform new hire transaction related processing for all resources.
- Support the background check process.
- Support and administer the new employee hire process from interview to onboarding.
- A highly organized, articulate individual who knows how to develop and maintain excellent working relationships as well as providing customer satisfaction is needed.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner, both written and verbal to all levels.
- Excellent office technology skills including MS Office Suite Skills: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Past shared service center or human resources experience a plus.