Senior Developer – Full Stack
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Contributes to the Development team in various phases of development, including design, implementation, integration, revision control, release and the maintenance of multiple products and systems.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs
- Responsible for the design and deployment of database & database components
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and principles
- Collaborates with Product teams and Feature Development teams, providing guidance and mentorship
- Follows coding and development standards (Microsoft base).
- Facilitate in the growth of other developers through code review and one-on-one interaction.
- Documents clearly and effectively within code as well as outside of code.
- Coordinate with other team members when tackling harder developmental efforts.
- Continue to stay on top of the latest technologies and see how they can be applied to needs throughout the organization.
- BS or BA in Computer Science or related field required
- 5-7 years’ of post bachelor’s progressive experience in computer science or related field of experience required.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as C# or Java.
- Proficiency with database technology such as SQL Server, MySQL or Oracle.
- Proficiency with Git (or other version control systems)
- Familiarity with AWS/Cloud Technologies a plus
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge of and experience using relational database systems.
ADDITIONAL QUALITIES / QUALIFICATIONS
- Project Development – Collaborative development with the familiarity and knowledge of environment.
- Operations Analysis – Passion for the integrity of software design and a willingness to compromise appropriately to balance design and delivery.
- Oral and Written Expression – Proven ability to communicate information and ideas in spoken or written form so that others will understand.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Ability to deal with ambiguity and rapid change.
- Time Management – Highly self-motivated and delivery focused.
- Performance – Takes responsibility for achieving results, overcomes obstacles and adapts approach, bias for action.
- Business Awareness – Displays awareness of the impact of actions on the business and demonstrates understanding of the context of the company and acts in line with it.
- Communication and Influence – Uses negotiation skills and techniques to obtain agreement between different interests, challenges management constructively, bringing different views into the open.
- Partnership and Teamwork – Actively promotes a positive team spirit, builds networks to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge.