ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES :
- Strong UX Lead who is responsible for moderately complex User Interface projects.
- Applies knowledge in HCI (Human Computer Interaction), UX (User Experience) and cognitive psychology to the creation of user-centered application design across multiple platforms and devices.
- Conducts analyses of user behavior and interaction. Identifies enhancements that will lead to better performance.
- Works with multiple product teams and other business partners, business analysts, application developers and creative designers.
- Direct, and produce new SaaS platform user experience interactions that delight clients and end-users.
- Manage multiple projects supporting new solution and platform features.
- Is a subject matter expert in UX design, modern web/UI development practices, user feedback/feature iteration processes and visual design.
- Partners with development resources in determining optimal UX implementation approaches. Working with project teams, creates information architect diagrams, UX workflow diagrams, wireframes, proof of concept and interactive prototypes.
- Creates final layouts or comps and produces or directs production of finished work.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer related field, Fine Arts, Graphic, or Web design field or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in user experience design, interaction design, user interface design, and user experience research or related field Experience and/or familiarity with current web technology capabilities: HTML/CSS, responsive design, cross-device considerations, hybrid mobile apps.
- In-depth understanding of Design, Development, and UX Best Practices/Trends required
- Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, Visio, OmniGraffle, Invision, Balsamiq, Axure, and any other prototyping tools) required.
- Expertise in responsive design Knowledge of Google’s Material Design Defining, organizing, and executing baseline usability tests.
- Experience in usability best practices/methodologies, information architecture principles and user research, including creating personas and journey maps, and conducting usability studies and surveys.
- Experience designing for enterprise SaaS, accessibility, mobile apps, design systems, and analytics a plus Strong communication skills required (presentation, written and verbal).
- Strong ability to collaborate in a matrixed organization, across various disciplines. Ability to work independently and be self-driven is essential.
- Digital portfolio demonstrating breadth and depth in UX/visual design, conceptual thinking, and creative problem solving across platforms.
- Experience with Jira preferred