Technical Project Manager II
ESSENTIAL DUIES AND RESPONSABILITIES :
- Resource identification, assignment, and management
- Stakeholder relations and communications
- Project documentation, reporting and presentations
- Scope definition and management
- Schedule/plan development and management
- Consistent delivery of on-time, on or under-budget projects with high satisfaction survey results (>4.0)
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Meeting and team facilitation
- Issues and Risk identification and management
- Budget development and management
- Best Practices identification, improvement and adherence
- Team member development
- Collaboration across business units
- Reporting and Working Relationships
- Reports to a Director/Manager within the PMO.
- Works closely with other Project Managers, technical resources, project stakeholders, business users, customers, and executive leadership.
- 60% Overall management and execution of various types of projects (examples include operational, technical or client-facing). Responsible for defining scope, developing a schedule, working with all stakeholders, closing and supporting projects and deliverables.
- 20% Supporting projects through resource allocations, facilitating team discussions and work packages, documenting and tracking risk and issues, and ensuring deliverables are identified and completed.
- 20% Communication across all stakeholders within and outside of projects. Development of status reports, delivering timely meeting minutes and related project documentation and creating marketing materials to support projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Professional Credentials in the field of Project Management (i.e., PMP) preferred.
- Experience- 3 to 5 years of experience in Project Management for a large organization working with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Technology-related project management and/or business experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of project phases, objectives and outcomes/deliverables.
- Intermediate knowledge of project methodology tools.
- An understanding and ability to determine the applicable steps and stages for each unique project.
- Excellent time management
- Great relationship-builder
- Fast learner and adaptable
- Detail-oriented while being thoughtful of the bigger picture
- Excellent communication skills (across all mediums)