ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- 20% – Designing, developing, and testing application code. Solving problems using modern languages and frameworks.
- 20% – Deliver conceptual, logical, and physical solution specifications. Translate business requirements using methods and models to determine appropriate solutions. Design integrated Information Security architecture covering the enterprise and addressing issues as prioritized by IT management.
- 20% – Working with business analysts to understand and implement complex business functionality. Being a member of an Agile team (standups, estimation, iterative development CI, demos, retrospectives).
- 20% – Lead design, development, and deployment of technical and application solutions to meet business requirements that are cost effective and sustainable. Lead technology review meetings and ensure appropriate governance processes are followed.
- 20% – Provide architectural leadership and design capabilities to ensure segregated network architecture is properly implemented and maintained. Provide input into annual budget planning for technology and project cost estimation. Research, identify, test, certify, and select technology products required for solution delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- 8 years of experience in software engineering
- 3 years of experience as a software engineering architect
- Extensive experience working face to face with clients
- Plans, conducts, and may supervise assignments.
- Ability to employ the following values consistently in the role: Communication, Courage, Curiosity, Honesty, Impact, Innovation, Judgment, Passion, Selflessness, Job Knowledge, Reliability.