Works under general supervision or direction (employee consults with manager regarding unusual situations). Primarily works with business unit representatives, and within other functional areas. Collaborates with other team members delivering IT solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- 50% – ITSM/ServiceNow Support and Configuration: The ServiceNow Engineer will be responsible for core system configuration. Responsibilities include gathering and documenting user and process requirements, functional requirements, and developing technical requirements. The role includes developing workflow customizations and supporting the Service transformation teams. This role requires an understanding of ITSM functionality and how all ITIL processes can be implemented in ServiceNow. This includes, but is not limited to Incident Management, Change Management, Problem, CMDB Management, Service Catalog, Problem Management modules.
- 50% – ITSM Enhancements and Integrations: The ITSM/ServiceNow Engineer will work closely with business and Technology teams to gather input to support ongoing business needs for ServiceNow configurations, implementation and support. As new technologies emerge and impact the ServiceNow, the Engineer will learn these applications very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new applications with our systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years in a technology related field
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and team environments
- Ability to analyze complex situations, negotiate and position solutions towards strategic plans, excellent execution skills
- Experience as a technical lead for development / implementation / integration of technology solutions with experience with 1 or more full lifecycle implementation required
- Experience developing ServiceNow applications from business requirements and/or technical design documents
- Experience with service portal development and expertise in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Java) required