Lead Java Developer
This is full-stack Java Lead Developer position in the commerce and fulfillment department working with our largest customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Provide consultative, technical research and analytical support on design, development, maintenance, and support for requested development efforts.
- Assists other developers as needed.
- Mentors and coaches lower level Developers on established Software Development methodology in development of code.
- Executes projects according to established business processes.
- Under limited direction, develops new software and enhancements on existing software.
- Tests developed software and documents specifications to correct any programming issues identified.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and works effectively in a team environment.
- We have a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving pieces. This resource needs to be able to multi-task while working on several projects and potentially address production issues as well.
- Plans, conducts, and may supervise assignments.
- May create or recommend changes in procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5 – 7+ years of Software Development experience working with Java
- Senior level positions require strong ability to collaborate with other developers and architects to ensure development requirements are covered.
- Java Linux/UNIX; SQL/Oracle; Tomcat/Apache/JBoss; J2EE technologies; Java frameworks: Spring Java application servers (e.g., JBoss, Apache)
- Ability to employ the following values consistently in the role: Communication, Courage, Curiosity, Honesty, Impact, Innovation, Judgment, Passion, Selflessness, Job Knowledge, Reliability.
- Need strong organizational skills with good technical skills including SQL/Oracle and Java skills.