We seek a passionate and versatile web developer interested in building innovative and evolving products with one of product teams. We`re growing, and looking for strong individuals interested in working on multi-disciplined teams in a collaborative and open environment. You`ll have opportunities to play key roles in product planning, design, prototyping and execution.
- Work with our Product Management team to ensure both requested features and proposed solution align and meet architectural standards
- Analyze functional and technical requirements, raising any potential issues as well as opportunities for cost reduction and/or performance improvement
- Design, Develop and Test web, mobile, and API solutions across the full web stack
- Integration of custom as well as 3rd party package or code application with a strict focus on maintainability and efficiency
- Function in a SCRUM based Agile environment requiring the frequent release of functional code
- Perform test planning and execution as required
- Establish and then maintain technology standards, and evaluate new tools and techniques
- Required Technical Skills
- Maintains knowledge and skills in OO Concepts, Pattern Implementation, Coding and Architecture
- Experience with source control and versioning concepts using git, mecurial, svn, etc.
- Capable of writing SQL queries using the MySQL platform
- Functional understanding of MVC as well as PHP Namespacing
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience working with the Symfony2 MVC Framework and/or Zend Server
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor such as LESS or SASS
- Exposure to other web-based platforms such as J2EE, SpringMVC, JQuery, etc.
- Experience with web front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, 960Grid, Blueprint, etc.
- Exposure to application integration or ESB platforms
- Experience in developing an API using RESTful services, as well as deploying to Amazon AWS
- Experience working with CMS platforms such as WordPress, Drupal or Liferay
- Strong user interface design and coding skills
Required General Skills
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies
- 3+ years related experience in programming or systems analysis
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Team-oriented and assertive
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, iterative programming environment