What you will do:
The UX designer will work collaboratively with other team members leading the creative technology approach and solution design for UX. They will also contribute to budget development via feature/effort estimation. Produces and directs web-based, interactive prototypes of varying levels of fidelity that support client and user feedback in the context of the supported application while also working with product owners and end users to conceptualize the user experience of a project. Develops UX approaches and solutions in concepts, layouts, and sketches to gain team buy-in/approval and user/client feedback; Introduces user experience methodologies to provide clear direction and objectives for the team.
Actively scans for technologies that offer new opportunities to differentiate. Participates in ongoing training to maintain current & develop new creative technology skills; Mentors, coaches, and leads other UX Designers; Participates as a thought leader in Interest Groups. May also participation in sales discussions, as necessary. Travel may be required up to 10%.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer related field, Fine Arts, Graphic, or Web design field or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in user experience design, interaction design, user interface design, and user experience research or related field
- Experience and/or familiarity with current web technology capabilities (e.g., HTML/CSS, responsive design, cross-device considerations, hybrid mobile apps).
- In-depth understanding of Design, Development, and UX Best Practices/Trends required Advanced proficiency in a variety of design tools (e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe XD, Sketch, Visio, OmniGraffle, Invision, Balsamiq, Axure, and any other prototyping tools) required.
- Expertise in responsive design Knowledge of Google’s Material Design Defining, organizing, and executing baseline usability tests Experience in usability best practices/methodologies, information architecture principles and user research, including creating personas and journey maps, and conducting usability studies and surveys.
- Experience designing for enterprise SaaS, accessibility, mobile apps, design systems, and analytics a plus Strong communication skills required (e.g., presentation, written and verbal).
- Strong ability to collaborate in a matrixed organization, across various disciplines.
- Ability to work independently
- Digital portfolio demonstrating breadth and depth in UX/visual design, conceptual thinking, as well as creative problem solving across platforms