Technical Business Analyst:
- Partner with internal/ external stakeholders to understand new business opportunities and define the business and functional requirements.
- Deliver high quality business and functional requirements to the development teams for the purpose of completing the design, coding, testing, and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
- Provide leadership and quality assurance for the business analyst team.
- Coordinate and participate in review; revisions; changes; enhancements; testing; documentation; and member notification of product enhancements and/or business opportunities.
- Provide advanced business knowledge and technical support for business requirements development.
- Work closely with analysts, developers and requesters identifying data and functional requirements in the design of new/enhanced systems.
- Ensure development objectives are accomplished; user testing is performed; and member notification is prepared in a timely fashion.
- Consult with Business Owners on projects.
- Develop and participate in the review of business and functional requirements and determine primary functions that the project is to provide.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Ensure knowledge transfer of vendor technology to staff.
- Document and coordinate changes and enhancements of products and services. Prepare and/or present documentation of business/technical presentations.
- Provide technical support for the member(s) to ensure adherence to requirements.
- Evaluate business requests to determine feasibility; work with Software Engineers to define alternatives and recommend optimal solutions.
- Prepare overall project plan; incorporating costs and tasks from the various components; ensuring a successful and timely project implementation while ensuring methodology compliance; documenting problem areas and coordinating resolutions.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Prior Technical Business Analyst and Project Management experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have Financial Services industry / banking industry experience partnering with commercial and central banks across the globe.
- Some knowledge of banking system/interfaces would be beneficial.
- Applies advanced knowledge and extended expertise of principles, theories and concepts, plus advanced knowledge of business or function, usually acquired through five to eight years of experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong understanding of software methodologies (i.e. functionality & limitations)
- Requires little supervision.
- Good leadership skills preferred