Understands the desired outcomes and requirements of the business and translates those into technology solutions, serving as a liaison between technical teams and stakeholders. Designs and develops digital architecture (integrated processes, applications, data and technologies) solutions for new products/services, applications and service offerings to support current software/platforms and the companies Digital transformation. Performs technical planning, architecture development and creation/modification of corresponding documentation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Leads the architectural efforts for large and complex projects or complex technologies (e.g., cloud architecture integration) involving multiple vendors, multiple technologies, leading-edge technologies, and broad implications for architecture.
- Collaborates with multiple stakeholders (e.g., enterprise architect, domain architect, developers, business) to understand needs and expectation of the business.
- Collaborates with senior enterprise and technical architects to define solution architecture implementation requirements and approach.
- Facilitates gaining approvals for the solution architecture from stakeholders and senior management.
- Ensures the use of industry and enterprise technology standard and best practices.
- Develops and documents a unified solution architecture that is scalable across the organization.
- Influences teams and stakeholders to achieve architectural objectives.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of the domain/technology or project to recommend appropriate, timely and necessary improvements or enhancements.
- Provides technical guidance – broad understanding around technology delivery and how it impacts the business.
- Provides architectural guidance to the project team.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of business issues/challenges in order to develop comprehensive business needs and requirements documentation.
- Provides technical leadership throughout implementation.
- Ensures compliance to architectural design in the implementation of projects.
- Coaches and mentors co-workers and provides feedback to enhance skills and knowledge.
- Has oversight of various architecture solutions across different project teams, and guides and advises senior leadership on solutions that will yield the optimal return on investment.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business. Master’s degree is preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant architecture experience
- In-depth experience with translating technical concepts for non-technical audiences, integration systems, data transfer approaches, analytics, scrum/agile development methodologies, project management, and a variety of architecture modeling methodologies and tools.
- Proficiency in the following areas:
- Deep understanding of a breadth of domains, including Cloud, Data, Network, Infrastructure, Analytics, etc.
- Integration design, application and systems design, design thinking, business process design and enterprise architecture principles