As a Support Analyst, the tasks assigned may vary frequently as business needs change. This position requires the ability to work well independently, sometimes with minimal guidance. The main role of this position is to take ownership of the candidate interview process and coordination, as well as the management of many Statements of Work. This person will also handle confidential onboarding and offboarding documents for contractors and employees.
What you will do :
- Coordinate and seek improvement opportunities for employee and contractor onboarding as well as offboarding processes.
- Manage the employee and contractor candidate life cycle process including the coordination of resume reviews, phone screens, interviews, meet and greets, candidate placement discussions.
- Maintain preset interview panels and time slots by reviewing trends in interview frequency and personnel changes
- Evaluate staffing related data to enable informed business decisions by leadership.
- Track movement of contract, direct and SOW personnel to provide a net increase or decrease in the Product Development staff by month.
- Provide detailed SOW status report to ensure responsible parties are taking the appropriate action to avoid missing any critical deadlines.
- Demonstrate passion as well as ownership by driving initiatives that support and enhance the product development organization.
- Collaborate closely with team members and leadership to understand organizational needs and deliver results.
- Think through hard problems and then work with a team to make them reality.
- Manage internal processes to handle candidates under consideration.
- Manage and track multiple Statements of Work with various vendors, some exceed $1M in spend; ensure accuracy by resolving discrepancies; gain high level IT management approval; create and manage task flow in Office 365 Planner.
- Track all on/offboards for contract, direct and SOW personnel each month.
- Assist with recruiting and retention initiatives, as well as with conference and event planning.
What you should be awesome at:
- Written as well as verbal communications.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Results orientation and follow through.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Working well with ambiguity.
- Adapting to frequent priority changes.
- Sharing knowledge and information with the team.
- Building collaborative and effective working relationships with various groups such as IT, Operations/Finance, Procurement, HR, Accounts Payable.
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement by analyzing processes, evaluating alternative approaches, and then helping lead the implementation of best practices and procedures.
- Ability to understand the different types of software development to assist internal groups hire for their specific needs (i.e., mobile development, web development, front-end development, SAP configuration, etc.).
Bonus points for:
- Experience setting up interviews and interacting with candidates as well as experience supporting staffing and recruiting for a large IT organization (500+ people).
- Ability to understand as well as work with financial contracts.
Why you should join us!
- Open workspace promotes collaboration and pairing in a fun, casual environment.
- Challenging how things are done is not just encouraged, it is expected.
- Work with other top level talent solving a wide range of complex and unique challenges.
- Our environment values your talent over a role or title. Strength of ideas trumps position on an org chart.
If you share our values – then this position was made for you.