Primavera Support Analyst
As a Primavera Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing technical support to our users of the Oracle Primavera suite of applications. Additionally, you will be supporting custom software that was developed in-house to transfer data between Primavera and our Work Management System, EMPRV. Our Project Management teams use this suite of tools to support our most critical Capital projects. We are using Primavera (P6), P6 Analytics, P6 Unifier and OPPM.
Daily support will include investigation of issues, validation of system availability and timely resolution. This includes working closely with other IT teams (Server, DBA’s, etc.)
- Ability to work with business customers and technical teams
- Willingness to provide support for a vendor provided application
- Knowledge of the Primavera suite of applications
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and support end-users to ensure that the Primavera suite of tools is available for their daily needs.
- C#/.Net experience
- Experience using Oracle database or other SQL databases (i.e. Sybase, SQL Server)
- Experience writing / using webservices
- Must be able to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team.