IT Project Controls Scheduler
The project scheduler is responsible for proactively working with the project manager(s) and stakeholders for creating, updating, and maintaining resource-loaded schedules in Primavera P6 for multiple wireless and software/hardware projects as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSABILITIES:
- Will be responsible for ensuring that all activities and milestones are appropriately coded to report metrics to existing Primavera P6 Analytics dashboards.
- Will work with project manager(s) and team to update the weekly progress and metrics information in the project SharePoint sites required to ensure that the project dashboard is maintained on a weekly basis.
- Will need to work closely with project schedulers, project managers, and other stakeholders in Digital, on assigned projects to ensure that the schedules are appropriately logic-tied to one another and maintained to meet the expectations of the larger program team.
- May participate in the development and/or refinement of existing Primavera P6 Analytics project dashboards.
- The successful candidate must exhibit the behaviors of a servant-leader and work closely with all stakeholders in order to successfully deliver a project schedule that can be relied upon as a forward-looking plan for execution of the project.
- This position will also work closely with the project manager(s) to use milestones and activities in the Primavera P6 schedules to develop and update Excel-based cash flow forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Provides risk assessments, and evaluates finances, analysis and controls, performance assessment, change management, project forecasting, and reporting on projects of various sizes and complexity.
- Aids project managers with decision making that drives the successful completion of projects.
- Develops, implements, and maintains a project reporting and cost tracking system for the project that satisfies the needs of the project team, management, and client.
- Maintains, tracks, updates, and analyzes project schedules, progress measurement, cost estimates and variances, change orders, expenditures, risk and risk mitigation, estimated costs at completion, methodology, and management of change.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Primavera P6 Analytics
- Will be required to develop and provide multiple layouts and excerpts from the project schedule on an ad-hoc basis in support of specific meetings or topics of discussion.