IT Infrastructure Administrator
Design, develop, implement and support SharePoint sites, Nintex Workflows and Forms, and applications to enable Regulatory Science business processes. Create and maintain technical documentation, development plans, and support records. Assist with development and support of internal and external-facing SharePoint sites. Participate in SharePoint and Nintex software development life cycle (analysis, design, code, testing, monitoring). 2 to 3 years’ Nintex development experience desired.
This is an opportunity to support the digital transformation of our Environmental Sciences group. We are developing digital workflow tools to enable us to meet the challenges of leveraging external partnerships to generate necessary product safety studies. This role will work closely with the team to develop and refine Nintex workflows and processes, as well as helping to organize and manage our Sharepoint sites.
Additional Information about IT infrastructure administrator role
- This is a mix of development and maintenance – some of the forms and workflows have been built already but will need support and improvement and some are still to be developed, tested, and launched. Developing the documentation for the processes for users and future developers will also be important.
- The team is 18 months old, and still working to leverage the organization to get the most out of it. This role will be critical for helping in that process. The team is primarily scientist end-users, but there is also Nintex support from outside the team that is currently working with us and will likely continue to do so.
- This person needs to have definite experience developing workflows and forms in Nintex. They need to have a “business analyst” mindset where they can recognize and understand processes and how digital tools can help to unlock value when applied to them. They need to be comfortable taking technical lead on a project with most of the oversight focused on the end-product.
- Would prefer a local candidate, but will consider candidates from other areas if they are willing to relocate.
- Interview face-to-face for final candidates after an initial phone screen
- BS degree preferred
- Nintex Workflow Pro is highly desirable