This automation tester position is open to motivated individuals who can perform various types of software tests, record defects, and track issues. The ideal candidate will have experience with Agile development and be capable of working on a sprint team to ensure software is tested and properly documented prior to release.
Education & Experience:
- Undergraduate degree (relevant experience may be substituted)
- Some work experience with software testing preferred but not required
- Experience with Agile development preferred but not required
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent technical skills, with experience
- Proficiency in automated testing and performance testing concepts and tools
- Experience developer in C# and ASP.Net
- Proficiency with Jira for requirements and defects management
- Skilled in the use of creating automated test frameworks using tools such as Selenium
- Perform unit testing, functional requirements testing and regression testing
- Prepare documentation in coordination with functional analysts and developers to connect testing activities/results with requirements
- Employ best practices to ensure reports are complete, accurate, and supported by the appropriate materials.
- Participate in meetings with testers from other organizations to conduct regression testing, defect documentation and remediation, and other coordination as necessary
- Develop test cases and reports and ensure project-related test deliverables adhere to company’s policies and meet requirements