As an Agile Coach you will work directly with cross-functional, self organizing teams, enabling their ability to go form good to great. By focusing of people and their work in the agile ecosystem, you will coach teams facing challenges related to not only their work together but within the platform as well.
What you’ll do:
- Find and eliminate problems, roadblocks, bottlenecks and waste
- Facilitate learning through workshops and trainings as well as the continued learning after the formal training sessions, such as pairing and in the moment situations
- Discover opportunities to champion agile values and adoption across IT and with our business partners
- Actively build, contribute and participate in the agile community of practice
- Drive digital transformation, building and supporting a work culture that encourages team autonomy and fosters innovation.
More about you:
- Have a passion for agility in software development as well as for driving change in people and organizations
- Believe in continuously improving yourself, your teams, the platform and your organization
- Have proven ability to communicate across all levels and then effectively orchestrate across multiple matrixed teams.
- Have the skills to build trust and strong relationships including influencing, negotiating difficult conversations as well as reconciling different, conflicting points of view
- Bring experience with software delivery teams using a variety of agile practices, including, but not limited to stand-ups, pairing, continuous integration / delivery with DevOps, inspection and adaption techniques, lean practices.
Bonus points for hands-on experience in the practices of XP, TDD, BDD, aggressive refactoring and continuous integration/delivery using one or more programming languages as well as Familiarity and experience with using games to teach or generate ide
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of IT experience in Software Development
- Minimum 2 years of scrum master / agile coach experience
- Understanding of the Agile mindset through the Manifesto principles
- Understanding of various Agile frameworks and practices
- Excellent communication, relationship development as well as issue diagnostic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, conflict resolution and experience in effective team building
- Demonstrated ability to coach, influence and negotiate with others at all levels in an organization