- Extensive experience of 10 plus years in SAP technical design, development, testing, and support with extensive experience developing within more than one SAP module.
- Experience writing interfaces using multiple integration tools / techniques.
- Works independently.
- Functional knowledge of more than one SAP module. Independently evaluates user requests for new or modified programs to determine feasibility, time requirements, and compatibility with existing systems and capabilities.
- Good communication skills, able to demonstrate logical reasoning and generate agreement with ideas.
- Actively participate in knowledge transfer by training peers on new solutions & development tools. Support SAP Functional teams during patch and upgrade verification and define test scenarios.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across departments and guide cross-functional teams.
- “As needed” travel between St. Louis and Smyrna is required.
- Must be willing to work overtime, weekends and be on call 24/7 as needed.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Management Information Systems or related discipline preferred.
- Strong ABAP analysis, design, development, and implementation skills required.
- Functional SAP knowledge is preferred. Must have demonstrated ability to work without supervision and meet timelines.
- Strong communication, resolution management, troubleshooting, problem solving skills are needed.
- 10+ years in SAP environment prefer ECC 6.0 or 4.6C including design and development experience.
- Desire mix of experience with program performance tuning, creation of user exits, ALV grids, IDOCs, ALE, BAPI, BADI, SmartForms, SapScripts, etc.
- Experienced with SAP XI & Workflow.
- Experience with various SAP modules from a development standpoint including three or more of the following: SD/ TM/ MM/ PP/ WM/ QM/ FI/ CO.