Sr Engineer with 5 years of experience developing build, release, as well as reporting tools within a large enterprise. The ideal candidate will utilize technical expertise and experience in driving the design and automation of processes to support the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) of web applications and services. Experience must also go beyond mere use of the release processes into the actual definition, design, development, and implementation of best practices for CI/CD processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical direction as well as tooling for the design and implementation of CI/CD processes in the form of pipelines for the delivery of software across the enterprise
- Define best practices for CI/CD across the full SDLC
- Work closely with multiple teams to collect and then report on CICD metrics
Must Have Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in the design and implementation of fully automated Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment pipelines as well as DevOps processes for Agile projects.
- Detailed technical knowledge and hands-on experience in DevOps, Automation, Build Engineering and Configuration Management.
- Experience integrating Jenkins and Docker for automated deployment preferred
- Experience with one or more data reporting tools like Grafana, Looker, Tableau
- Knowledge of AWS, Docker, vagrant or other containerization solutions.